Today is Day 2 of the 178th Erie County Fair and there's plenty to do:
• $4 admission and $4 parking today.
- Live at the GUSTO Grandstand: "Throwback Country Night" featuring The Bellamy Brothers and John Conlee. It kicks off at 7:30 p.m. Admission is free.
- Head to Historical Lane to see a one-of-a-kind sculpture made entirely of sand. More than 50 tons of sand is being used to create a building during the fair.
- Xtreme Chinese Acrobats, a group is known for its aerial performances and gymnastic routines that pay tribute to ancient Chinese art forms from thousands of years ago, are at the Evans Bank Family Entertainment Complex at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 9 p.m. daily with an additional noon show on weekends.
- Stop by the Spectrum News Booth of 42nd Street and visit with Spectrum News Anchor Alex Haight.
- We'd love to see your photos! Please tweet them using the hashtags #WNYSummer and #ItsOurFair.