- Funeral Services are scheduled today for 19-year-old Coree "CJ" White of Middletown who was shot and killed last Thursday near Wallkill Avenue. Services will be held at the Ralston-Lippincott-Hasbrouck-Ingrassia Funeral Home on West Main Street in Middletown starting at 3 p.m..
Find the latest links, phone numbers and other information you heard on our channel.
Eclipse Viewing Parties in Hudson Valley
- Mid-Hudson Children’s Museum, Poughkeepsie, 1pm-4pm
- North Park Elementary School, Hyde Park, 1pm-4pm
- Red Hook Public Library, 1pm-3:30pm
- Starr Library, Rhinebeck, 1pm-3:30pm
- SUNY New Paltz, Excelsior Concourse, 1pm-4pm
- SUNY Orange, Middletown and Newburgh campuses, 1:15pm-4pm
- Vanderbilt Mansion, Hyde Park, 1:30pm-3pm
- Warwick Library, 1pm-4pm
- If you have any questions for Assemblyman Kevin Cahill, today's your day to ask. Cahill's representatives will be at the Elting Memorial Library in New Paltz between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Both Kingston and Hyde Park will be hosting their Memorial Day parades. Kingston's is set to step off at 1:45 p.m. on Andrew Street, but celebrations begin at 1 p.m. in Veterans Park. The Hyde Park Parade is set to begin at 10 a.m. Monday, beginning on Route 9.
- Tulip fest is a little more than a month away, but today is the deadline to nominate someone for Tulip Queen. The nominee must be an Albany County resident between the ages of 18 to 24 years old. This year's tulip fest is the weekend of May 13 and May 14 at Washington Park.
- TULIP FESTMUSIC LINE-UP ANNOUNCED
SATURDAY, MAY 13
LOCAL 518 STAGE
SUNDAY, MAY 14
LOCAL 518 STAGE
4:45 p.m. – Ramblin’ Jug Stompers
3:30 p.m. – Dyer Switch Band
2:15 p.m. – Sydney Worthley
1:00 p.m. – Andrew Wheeler & Donna Marie Tritico
12:00 p.m. - 19th Annual Mother of the Year Award
- The community is rallying around a 4-month-old Capital Region boy battling cancer. Logan Fogg was recently diagnosed with a large a malignant brain tumor and is undergoing treatment at Albany Medical Center. If you'd like to follow along with Logan's journey follow #LoganStrong on social media. The family has also started a blog with updates on his condition.